Barnwell County

For questions concerning Air, Land, Water, Septic Tanks, Food Permits, and Rabies, please contact:

Main Office:

Midlands EA Aiken
206 Beaufort Street, NE
Aiken, SC 29801
(803) 642-1637 (office)
(803) 643-4027 (fax)

To report chemical spills, oil spills, or fish kills, call our
toll-free 24-hour emergency response line at 1-888-481-0125 .


DHEC Locations