South Carolina Cancer Alliance
The SC Cancer Alliance is a non-profit organization and primary partner of DHEC's Division of Cancer Prevention and
The mission of the SCCA is to reduce the impact of cancer on ALL people in South Carolina.
The vision of the SCCA is to make South Carolina a national leader in Cancer Control by:
- Bringing together a powerful and diverse network of individuals, communities, organizations, and leaders;
- Encouraging coordination, collaboration, education and research;
- Eliminating disparities in access, prevention, and care;
- Advocating for cancer funding and policy change;
- Increasing use of state and community cancer data;
- Implementing the State Cancer Control Plan; and
- Recognizing outstanding programs and services.
For additional information contact: